Spencer called in to SmallCapvoice.com, Inc. to go over the business model and markets served by his Company. In addition, Spencer provided his personal comments on the recent news and upcoming events for the Company. DGWR recently announced its completion of the process to become fully reporting and updated their followers on their future plans of prioritizing acquisitions in the waste and recycling management arena that will help the Company deliver innovative waste and recycle management services to customers in commercial and construction industries.
In the interview, Spencer provided details on how the Company is re-launching its business and plans to execute on several fronts including expansion of its services, acquiring profitable waste and recycling services companies, offer innovative recycling services, establish new partnerships and to attract investment funds who will actively work with the Company to achieve these goals.
More about DGWR:
Deep Green Waste & Recycling is re-launching its business and plans to:
• Acquire profitable commercial waste and recycling services companies that will grow the Company’s revenues and profits
• Establish partnerships with innovative universities and companies that can help the Company offer affordable recycling services that significantly reduce the disposal of plastics, electronic wastes, food wastes, and hazardous wastes
• Attract investment funds who will actively work with the Company to achieve these goals and help the Company grow into a leading waste and recycling services supplier in North America
To further grow its business, the Company plans to:
• expand its service offerings to provide additional sustainable waste management solutions that further minimize costs based on volume and content of waste streams, and methods of disposal, including landfills, transfer stations and recycling centers
• offer innovative recycling services that significantly reduce the disposal of plastics, electronic wastes, food wastes, and hazardous wastes in the commercial property arena
Deep Green Waste & Recycling, Inc. is reestablishing itself as an innovative waste and recycling company which provides sustainable waste and recycle management services, and helps commercial customers realize cost-savings using streamlined processes that help reduce, re-purpose and recycle waste. For more information, visit: https://deepgreenwaste.com.