Business Warrior is an open-source technology company providing Small Businesses in the United States with a suite of data driven marketing and next-generation funding solutions to boost local market dominance. Founded in 2014, Business Warrior is singularly focused on offering locally-targeted lead generation marketing and funding solutions that fuel small business growth. By using next generation machine-learning and native software, Business Warrior has made growth funding and conversion marketing accessible for thousands of under-resourced and under-funded small business owners. For more information, visit BusinessWarrior.com.
- Cash on hand $4.5M
- Gross profit increased from $361k to $5.4M (+1395%)
- Two-year audit completed – a critical step for uplisting to senior stock exchanges
- Keystone Capital has agreed to enter into a $25 million equity line of credit agreement with the Company to further support its growth strategy. The equity line agreement will allow Business Warrior to draw up to $25 million over 24 months.
- Recently brought on more staff to handle business ramp up.
- The acquisition of Helix House, an Arizona-based award winning marketing agency.
Highlights from the quarter ended Feb. 28, 2022, include:
- 62% quarter-over-quarter revenue growth
- Key acquisition of top marketing agency
- Launch of the Business Warrior funding solution
The Company hits major milestones in pursuit of uplisting to larger stock exchange
New line of credit will be used for future acquisitions, scaling up operations and growing the Business Warrior team.
Acquisition to accelerate Business Warrior’s scaling of small business marketing solutions.
Letter of Understanding opens the door for Fuel Me and its 1,200+ vendors to bridge the fuel-procurement gap through automation and cloud services.