Established in March 2014, the Company secured its first client/licensee in April 2014. To date, the Company has provided guidance for several clients that have successfully secured licenses to operate cannabis businesses within their state.
The Company currently has active clients in California, Oregon, Colorado, Nevada, Illinois, Michigan, Arkansas, Pennsylvania, Florida, Ohio, Maryland, Massachusetts, Puerto Rico, Australia, Canada, Germany, and South Africa. We continue to focus on working with clients to
- utilize its experience, technology, and training to help secure a license in states with newly emerging regulations,
- deploy the Company’s highly effective variable capacity constant harvest cultivation practices through its deployment of Cultivation MAX, and eliminate the liability of single grower dependence,
- avoid the costly mistakes generally made in start-up,
- stay engaged with an ever expanding team of licensees and partners, all focused on quality and safety that will share the ever-improving experience and knowledge of the network, and
- continuing the expansion of its Brands Warehouse concept.
Market Cap: 109,377,029 09/03/2019
Authorized Shares: 90,000,000 09/03/2019
Outstanding Shares: 35,802,628 09/03/2019
Restricted: 16,172,477 09/03/2019
Unrestricted: 19,630,151 09/03/2019
Held at DTC : 14,698,316 09/03/2019
Float: 13,909,839 04/08/2019
Par Value: 0.001
Shareholders of Record: 7,012 04/16/2019
Short Interest: 399,422 (5.68%) 08/15/2019
Transfer Agent: Globex Transfer, LLC
Andrew Johns Williams – CEO, General Director
Joe Puglise – COO
Paul Daniel Dickman – Interim CFO
Marc Harvill – Director, Bus. Dev.
Joshua De Best Haupt – Chief Revenue Officer