Richard DeCicco, Chief Executive Officer of Iconic Brands, Inc. (OTCQB: ICNB) (“Iconic” or the “Company”) called in to SmallCapVoice.com, Inc. to go over his history as a beverage industry innovator with over three decades of experience in the global beverage alcohol business, how his Company develops, markets and distributes the highest quality, celebrity branded alcoholic beverages by capitalizing on the ability to procure superior and unique products from around the world and brand the products with internationally recognized celebrities, the milestones achieved in 2019 and the goals for the Company here in 2020. Recently, ICNB was able to close on a $1.5 Million above-market private placement of restricted equity financing from existing shareholders. Iconic plans to use the net proceeds from the transaction to increase social media and digital marketing, hire brand ambassadors and product influencers, increase inventory for accelerating demand, as well as for new product innovations.
Recent Company Highlights include:
- Update on demand and growth from the Company’s primary products – Bellissima Prosecco, BiVi 100% Sicilian Vodka, and Hooters Private Label premium line of spirits and continued development of relationships in distribution and marketing.
- Robust financial and revenue outlook for Iconic Brands as it continues to build momentum and the alcohol beverage market continues to expand globally.
- Restructuring of balance sheet that included eliminating over $1 million in debt, allowing for significantly greater financial flexibility to focus on future growth opportunities.
- Recent success of Bellissima Brand to new venues and its spike in sales following a 25-minute slot on QVC in December, selling nearly 30,000 bottles.
- Outline of plans to expand organically and through M&A and increase its footprint into the organic and vegan key growth niches.
To view the Company’s Shareholder Letter in its entirety, please visit: http://www.iconicbrandsusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/ICNB-Shareholder-letter_Website-2020_FINAL.pdf
This interview may include forward looking statements. These forward-looking statements generally are identified by the words “believe,” “project,” “estimate,” “become,” “plan,” “will,” and similar expressions. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks as well as uncertainties, including those discussed in the following cautionary statements and elsewhere in this release. Although the Company believes that its expectations are based on reasonable assumptions, the actual results that the Company may achieve may differ materially from any forward-looking statements, which reflect the opinions of the management of the Company only as of the date hereof. SmallCapVoice.com, Inc. received $6,500 from a third party on behalf of the issuer on 1-13-2020 for 30 days of service.