Small Cap Stock OTC Investor Relations and Financial Public Relations
SmallCapVoice.com Can Get the Word Out for You Here's How!
Financial Public Relations
Retail support of a company’s stock is a primary goal of most publicly traded firms. Through 20 years of helping small-cap companies build their market appeal, SmallCapVoice.com Inc. has established key relationships with broker/dealers, OTC market-makers, investment bankers and private investment firms, and institutional and retail investors specifically focused on emerging growth opportunities. These connections, combined with high-quality production capabilities, enable SmallCapVoice.com to provide its clients access to an influential investment community.
SmallCapVoice.com is uniquely positioned to effectively deliver your company’s story to the optimum targeted audience.
As a client of SmallCapVoice.com, you are privy to cutting-edge technology utilized for transparency, engagement and shareholder messaging. Our in-house audio/video facility will host “Shareholder Chats” with you or a company spokesman to keep shareholders informed and interested in your operation. These broadcasts are also available to our growing database of client shareholders and other interested parties. Listeners have the chance to e-mail questions during the interview, allowing you the opportunity to provide direct, live responses and increase attraction.
Our Financial Public Relations services include:
- Distribution of press releases, audio interviews and market updates to our double opt-in email database of targeted investors. This is an unlimited service for the life of the contract.
- Creation of weekly blog/articles covering various aspects of your business model and industry.
- Execution of weekly social media campaigns via Twitter and Facebook for the life of the contract.
- Creation of video and media presentations of your audio interviews, housed on YouTube.com. If needed, we can also create a customizable and branded YouTube.com channel at no extra charge.
- Feature placement in internet Chat Broadcasts and Financial Podcasts.
- Placement of your audio content to major podcast portals like iTunes, Andriod, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Spotify and iHeartRADIO
- Production and distribution of an Investor Information Sheet outlining recent news headlines, a client overview, a summary on industry trends, and a SmallCapVoice commentary which is sent to SmallCapVoice.com’s proprietary opt-in database of accredited, qualified OTC investors, as well as to SmallCapVoice.com website subscribers.
Investor Relations & Shareholder Services
Many of today’s investor relations firms overlook the immense value of an existing shareholder base. We believe in consistent communication with our clients’ shareholders to keep them engaged and let them know they are valued. We would never insult their intelligence with “fluff” interviews and bogus research/analysis. It is our job to let shareholders know your story and market value potential.
Our Shareholder Services include:
- Processing all shareholder calls and information requests.
- Hosting and recording quarterly earnings conference calls.
- Producing a shareholder communications/Investor Information Sheet that includes relevant milestone updates, contract news, earnings/revenue growth updates, and financing news about your company.
- Daily monitoring of OTC internet message boards regarding your company.
- Daily monitoring of internet market activity regarding your company.
- Help ensuring your announcements reach your shareholder base through consistent contact after initial mailings/outreach.
Corporate Financing Solutions
To assist our clients in obtaining financing, we have an extensive database of criteria-specific potential lenders and investors, including venture group, small business investment companies, private investment firms, investment banks, merchant banks, broker dealers and small-cap stock-market makers.
We will work with you to develop a strategic plan for your company’s future. In addition, we will facilitate development of the strategies and tactics necessary to properly execute your company’s vision.
- Loans on free trading stock.
- 40% to 60% loans on 144 stock.
- Account receivable financing.
- Bridge financing.
- Direct investment through stock block purchases.
An online presence is one of today’s most significant marketing strategies. An informative, easy-to-read website enhances your firm’s image and presents you with immense marketplace potential. Our services include:
- Domain name registration
- Web hosting
- Web design
- Corporate branding
- Web marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Banner advertisements
- Web maintenance
We understand that each client has different taste, design requirements and business needs. We will work one-on-one with you to determine the best design at a reasonable price.